Monday, April 1, 2013

Silly Sam

Samantha is our youngest daughter, only 11 years old, and going though all of the silly loves of the young stars.  The Easter Bunny just happend to know that she was in love with Harry, from the group One Direction, and put a towel with the groups picture on it in her basket.  She was so excited about that silly towel!  She immediately spread the towel neatly on the floor and was sprawled out on top of it.  I peered over at her and asked if she were kissing Harry!  hahahahhahahahaa  She is so crazy!  She laughed and said, "NO!"  I think she was.  She wanted me to take a picture of her so she could send it to her friends.  This is the picture of the towel and my Silly Sam!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this picture, it is so cute. I remember that age and how young love comes nd goes. I just have to say..that she was totally kissing Harry! LOL! I just love your blog, I feel like you let all of us in to see your great life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,

    Oh Silly Sam, makes me think of my daughter just a few years ago and how innocent they are. She is now a "teenager" (only 13) but I see so many changes in her. I want my "little" girl back. She will be heading off to high school next year and I see my life flashing before me as they become more independent.

    But..........both of my kids (16 and 13) still wanted the Easter Bunny to come and hide eggs and their easter baskets. Funny how they don't out grow somethings.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete